Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Getting Hot In Here!!

On Wednesday afternoon I noticed that I was a little warm in the living room. I went to check the thermostat. It said it was 80 degrees. We usually keep it set on 77 so I knew something was wrong. I checked and the air was not working. The air people were busy yesterday and the temps kept climbing in the house. It was up to about 84. YUCK!! Last night we skipped dinner at home and headed to the pool. We had a blast and manged to stay nice and cool!
They finally came this morning and the blower motor is out. And with the holiday weekend it is going to be Wednesday before they can get the part in. With temperatures hitting 100 this weekend I do believe we are going to be roasting! We will survive!!! Ben keeps saying "I am sweaty!" I think lots of pool time is in our future. The kids are getting lots of TV time in our room under the fan.



So think about us this weekend when you are relaxing in your nice cool house!!

0 comments: